January 2021 Update: US Trip Recap
Greetings friends and supporters,
January has been a great month of God’s faithfulness and goodness. My visit to US has been a blessing to the mission through the support that has been raised.
I appreciate the following churches for hosting me at their churches in spite of the pandemic protocols and I am grateful for their efforts to have me.
- Hill N Dale Christian Church, Lexington, KY
- Puckett UMC, Mississippi
- Clinton/Clear Creek UMC , Louisiana
- Ruddles Mills UMC, Carlisle, KY
- First Baptist Church of Fountain Hills, AZ
- Hope of Albertville, AL
I was also privileged to meet with Cattle for Christ International board in Alabama to share the ministry updates in-person with them and to thank them for their support of the mission.
In January, I had the opportunity to visit with Go International in Wilmore, KY to meet with the president, Ron Houp, and his staff at their ministry headquarters. I appreciate their efforts for Partners connection to help spread the word about the work of Bethany Mission in India and I was also honored to teach their international partners and encourage them in their work with the word of God.
I thank God for his protection over all my travels to different states by road and air and protecting me from virus and got negative results for Covid19 and getting approved to fly home without institutional quarantine in India.
I appreciate the kind support of friends who accommodated me in their homes even in the midst of the pandemic knowing that I had to travel to different states throughout this trip. They took a great risk to help me. I cannot repay their help except to give a BIG THANK YOU for everything you did for me during this trip.
It was great trip to catch up other friends and supporters of the mission with lunch and dinner meets and it was a great encouragement to me to go back home do the work assigned for me by our Lord and savior.
- School Reopening: we reopened for classes 1-10 th grades and 1000 children are now attending the school.
- Children Home: ($45k total, however, $20k will allow to build out the structure) This is urgently needed as we need to separate the boys and girls. New facilities will accommodate 100 children (land already owned)
- Graduation of 40 new church planters on March 12th, 2021
- Praying and planning to reach 250 villages this year
- Peter Paul’s college financial support. Peter is now studying at Asbury University with a pre-med emphasis.
- Continue the existing work of the mission